NICF - Statistical Analysis (Blended Learning) is a vendor-agnostic and software product, agnostic with learners gaining the knowledge, skills, and abilities in applying statistics for business and data analysis in contrast to the other courses in the market than gaining knowledge, skills, and abilities in a software vendor dependant product functions and features.
Statistical Analysis is the science and the art of learning from data. As a study, it is concerned with the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, as well as the effective communication and presentation of results relying on data. This program in Statistical Analysis provides you with the necessary tools and conceptual foundations in quantitative reasoning to extract information intelligently from this sea of data.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1) Explain statistical methods and applications.
2) Appraise descriptive analysis to understand relationships.
3) Analyse relationships using statistical modelling techniques.
4) Evaluate model effectiveness.
5) Explain optimization and trend analysis.