Course Provided by: Becker Professional Education
IMA Competency: Financial Statement Analysis
Advanced Preparation Required: None
Course Level: Intermediate
Course Prerequisites: None
This course will be an overview of:
- Accounting, reporting, and disclosure considerations related to debt and equity financing, leases, other liabilities, and other financing options
- Differences between GAAP and IFRS principles related to financing activities
- Considerations when performing financial statement analysis relating to financing activities
- Implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial reporting and financial statement analysis
This course is ideal for anyone who is interested to learn financial statement analysis.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify relative reporting concepts and disclosures related to the analysis of debt and equity financing transactions.
- Analyze implications of debt and equity financing as they relate to a company's financial health.
- Recognize impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial reporting and financial statement analysis.