Course Provided by: Becker Professional Education
IMA Competency: Corporate Finance, Financial Statement Analysis
Advanced Preparation Required: None
Course Level: Intermediate
Course Prerequisites: None
This course will be an overview of:
- Interrelations and differences between cash-based and accrual-based analysis of operating activities
- Preparation of the statement of cash flows using both direct and indirect methods
- Using income and expenses to assess operational performance and risks in order to predict future cash flows
- Implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on analysis of operating activities
This course is ideal for anyone who is interested to learn financial statement analysis on cashflow.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Analyze operations from both an accrual and cash perspective.
- Analyze the statement of cash flows.
- Evaluate various income and expense concepts used to present, understand, and evaluate operations.
- Determine the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on operations.