9 Months (Full-Time); 18 Months (Part-Time)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 12 course, 36-credit program that is designed to provide students with a strong foundation of academic study achieved within an accelerated period of time.
The program prepares students with the practical skills and academic knowledge-base that are essential for meaningful business and managerial careers. Working managers and emerging professionals will earn the degree that is the recognized workplace standard for leadership and management, and the competencies to survive and thrive in today’s complex and uncertain business or organizational settings. Students will learn to deliver value by using business intelligence and analysis to make decisions, implementing projects through collaboration and teamwork, and exercising leadership to create change.
- Online classes.Balance work and family time with the help of convenient online asynchronous content. With an average age of 37, Cambridge College specializes in teaching adult learners.
- No GMAT required.Start your MBA degree quickly. Cambridge College offers an easy application process and does not require graduate school exams for admission to the MBA program.
- Experienced faculty.MBA faculty at Cambridge College are experienced business professionals who bring real-world management skills and perspectives to the classroom..
- Diverse students.Cambridge College welcomes over 300 students from more than 50 countries and was recently ranked as one of the most ethnically diverse colleges in America.
- Affordable graduate education.Cambridge College is committed to keeping tuition low and to providing an excellent value for the quality of education you receive.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Admission Requirements
- Minimum Academic Entry Requirement: Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher or foreign credential equivalent established by a third-party evaluation agency, or a master’s degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Students with a 2.0 GPA or above will be accepted on a provisional basis and fully accepted upon achieving a CGPA of 3.0 in the first two classes.
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirement: Official demonstration of English Language Proficiency, documented in one of the following ways:
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency. Cambridge College will accept the following scores equal to or greater than the following:
- Duolingo English Language Test (DET): 90
- Paper-based TOEFL (PBT): 550
- Computer-based TOEFL (CBT): 213
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT): 79-80
- IELTS: 6.0
- A diploma from a U.S.-based college, university, or high school.
- A Certificate of completion from a Cambridge College partner English language school. For a list of participating schools, please contact Admissions, or visit our website at www.cambridgecollege.edu/international-students/approved-English-language-schools
- A reference letter from an employer documenting employment for at least three years in a professional or managerial capacity, attesting to the professional or managerial responsibilities.
Not required of students whose first language is English.
Minimum Age: 21
Module 1: Strategic Leadership & Management
Module 2: Applied Quantitative Methods for Business
Module 3: Managerial Accounting
Module 4: Strategic Information Technology Management & Business Analytics
Module 5: Strategic Marketing Management
Module 6: Managerial Economics
Module 7: Operations Management & Supply Chain Management
Module 8: Managerial Finance
International Management Concentration (choose 3)
Option 1: International Business & Global Strategy
Option 2: International Finance
Option 3: International Business Ethics & Compliance
Option 4: Global Human Resources Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is delivered in partnership with Cambridge College Global, Boston, USA and designed for middle and senior-level managers who want to improve their professional skills via a high-quality, affordable, online MBA with a specific focus on strategic thinking and management. The MBA program may also be of interest to consultants and professionals looking to advance into upper-level administrative positions in a variety of fields.
On completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Form and implement effective strategic plans in the context of global, political, social and technological environments.
- Collaboratively lead diverse teams in changing work environments.
- Effectively use research and analyze data to solve unstructured business problems.
- Integrate theoretical perspectives and apply a conceptual understanding of relevant business disciplines to new, existing, and unforeseen situations.
- Use technology to effectively communicate and present data, ideas, and concepts.